Flight League Junior starts next week Wednesday, May 4th and we are so excited to watch kids and youth enjoy disc golf together. The first week will be a chance for everyone to pick up their t-shirt and disc, and to try the course out. Everyone will be grouped with similar ages/abilities and at least one older youth or adult will support each group around the course.
Here's the info you need to know:
1. 6:00 - 7:00 PM at Norwester Disc Golf Course: 116 Ave and 167 Street (look for the Gander banners and tent)
2. Players choose a disc and pick up their t-shirts before heading out for a round
3. There will be two tee pad locations for each hole: the regular tee pads for older kids and shorter tee pads for younger kids. The first week will be a good chance to figure out which tee pads are more appropriate for your child.
4. Parents/guardians are required to stay on site for the duration of Flight League
5. There are no washrooms at the course - if a bathroom is needed, Gander is only a couple minutes away :)
6. There may be other disc golfers on the course during Flight League, course courtesies and safety will be reviewed with all kids before they start their rounds
See you there!